This roofline likes to keep a low profile while still touting that country vibe. It offers a tad bit more wiggle room for storage should you decide you need to use the rafters or a loft.
All Idaho Wood Sheds include:
- 25 year asphalt shingles
- 15# felt underlay
- 6/12 pitch
- 2X4 wall construction 16” on center
- Double top plate; single bottom plate on all walls
- Sturdy 2X4 & 2X6 floor joists 16” on center
- ¾ “ plywood floor deck
- PT runners
- Concrete blocks
- Standard, heavy duty 4’ X 6’ wood swing door
- Octagon gable or gambrel end venting
Options to consider: wall height, siding, windows, door styles, decks, flower boxes, skylights, metal and so much more. SNOW LOAD trusses available!